I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool. Hello sweetie! I'm Molly (: 18. USA. I blog about Harry Potter, the Hunger Games, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Once Upon a Time, & Elementary. And sometimes Teen Wolf. I ship Ten/Rose, Johnlock, and Captain Swan. Fannibal. Nerdfighter. I will ruin your text posts. In a good way. Because I love you. DFTBA. Allons-y!
1. Coke or Pepsi?
2. Pen or pencil?
3. Which is worse, going to the dentist or going to the doctor?
4. Do you wear glasses or contacts?
5. Vacation in the mountains, or on the beach?
6. Morning person or night owl?
7. Are you an indoor cat or an outdoor cat?
8. Cat person or dog person?
9. Iced tea or lemonade?
10. Coffee or tea?
11. Would you rather live without your cell phone or your iPod?
12. Are you a leader or a follower?
13. Would you rather have a brother or a sister?
14. Big Mac or Whopper?
15. Disney or Nickelodeon?
16. Social butterfly, or wallflower?
17. TV or book?
18. Clean freak or total slob?
19. Dreamer or doer?
20. Milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
21. Tanning oil or sunscreen?
22. Radio or iPod?
23. Potato chips or French fries?
24. Fearful, or fearless?
25. Are you a spender or a saver?
26. 1/2 full or 1/2 empty?
27. Are you more likely to keep a secret to yourself, or tell someone?
28. Biking through Europe or African safari?
29: Creamy or crunchy peanut butter?
30. Hot dog or hamburger?
31. Apples or oranges?
32. Train, plane, or automobile?
33. Museum of art, or museum of natural history?
34. Salty or sweet?
35. Tap water or bottled water/
36. Store-bought or homemade?
37. Meat-eater, vegetarian, or vegan?
38. Reality show or sitcom?
39. Bagel, doughnut, croissant, or cinnamon roll?
40. Go with the flow or stick to a routine?
41. Silver or gold?
42. Right-handed, left-handed, or ambidextrous?
43. Shower or bath?
44. Polka dots, stripes, or plaid?
45. Brownies or chocolate chip cookies?
46. Paper or plastic?
47. Mild or spicy?
48. As a kid (or now), stuffed animal, or blankie?
49. Night light, or completely dark?
50. Recycle it or throw it out?
*Author's note: Many of these were in fact taken from "Coke or Pepsi?" the original book. No copyright infringement intended. These are to be used for fun and as a conversation starter, and a way to get to know the blogger behind the blog. (: Enjoy!